View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 06:09 AM   #4333
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Hello ladies. I will be here checking out cards and adding up points. I do hope everyone is having a great morning/night depending where you are. Well I better get ta gettin cuz I still have all that cleaning to do. I'm really upset by this because the girl living here knows that I just do not have any energy due to having no sleep. Yet, she told me "Don't worry about it. I am off on Thursday and Friday we will get it all done then." Well, she cleaned her bathroom and dusted the greatroom. Other than that....I am doing the rest. I managed to get the front livingroom dusted, my bedroom dusted, bills paid, and the kitchen cleaned. I still have to clean the master bathroom, sweep and mop floors and go grocery shopping. She told me yesterday "I am going to lay down for a bit when I wake up we will go grocery shopping." I told her "Okay good, then I will do the floors tomorrow because I cannot do the floors and go grocery shopping in the same day because the next day I will be stuck in bed in pain." Well, I guess my hubbies first day home I will be stuck in bed because she slept until 9:30 last night. uggg...wish me luck..Ok I am done venting now, thank you for listening...I shall go add up points and what not. Hugg to y'all.

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!