View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 01:06 PM   #99
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update

Prayers for Tyty

Hello everyone,

Tyler went to the carnival last night, we only got to stay about thirty minutes. It was sad because he wanted to run and jump on the blow up houses and he could not he wants to have a life like other kids. He did answer all the twenty things about the Bible and that got him a huge teddy bear.

Tyler is OK for now the pain medicine is keeping him comfortable. He has taken 120 pain pills in three weeks. I wish so much he didnít have to take them but his legs and jaw hurt really bad when we try to stop the pain meds.

All he can do is sit around, play his games and watch TV a lot. There isnít much more he feels like doing. I am going to try to take him, Jayden and Ethan to the church carnival.

I thank God every day that he has placed you all in Tylerís life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know I have asked for donations a lot but without them Tyler cannot get to Maryland. He wouldnít be here at all if he could not get the medical needs taken care of.

I wish I didnít have to ask, but thereís no way I can get Tyler to Maryland without your help, so thank you! There just arenít enough words to say how grateful I am.

I want to thank all Tylerís angels for making his birthday wonderful. I also thank God that the Marty Lyons came through and Tyler and our family gets to go to Give Kids the World at Disney. It was going to be in a few weeks but Tyler isnít able right now, so, it will be in January. Please pray he will be able to go. He really needs this and so does the rest of the family.

We make another trip to Maryland on November 8 to see Dr. Rodriguez. I know more surgery is coming up. Something is going to have to be done about his jaw. I just hope it can wait until after the trip to Disney. Christmas is now getting closer and Thanksgiving too. I have so much to be thankful for!

As always, if you can or want to help, you can use PayPal: or use snail mail:

Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

We love you all so much. Please keep praying. Thank you all for all the years you have stuck by Tyler, praying, loving and supporting him.

One more thingÖ he has asked that we stop taking pictures because he said he cannot smile. I hope he will change his mind about thisÖ

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!