View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 08:39 AM   #50
Stamp Wizard
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie1974 View Post
Well, I have done one final assessment and have decided that I am probably in enough swaps for the time being. As great as this one sounds, I better not over-extend myself and run the risk of not meeting all the requirements. However, if it's okay with all of you, I might peek in this thread from time to time, to see everyone's goodies. I am so sorry to have gone on and on about this swap, and I appreciate all the great suggestions. But since I am on disability, which is a very limited income, I'd better just play it safe, especially around the holidays. I do apologize for wasting everyone's time.
Angie!!!

Good Grief, girl!!! You have not been wasting our time (at least I don't think so). This is not only a thread about a swap, but it is also a friendly place for comradeship, open discussions, and a meeting of like-minded souls ---- crafty people! We are trying to encourage you to join us because you are a fellow crafter and your contribution would be an excellent addition to the swap. If you can't do it at this time, there are always going to be swaps and we WILL see you at a later date.

I've lurked around a LOT of swaps that I haven't joined because I like to see the photos of the projects. Please stay with us and add comments.

THAT'S MY OPINION AND I'M NOT CHANGING MY MIND!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!