View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 02:25 AM   #4267
DellsDani
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello my AlphaX_____, y'all are really coming up with some cute ideas for the letter X. I'm still thinking on mine. Lynn and Bev, I do not think you are stretching it....I think your ideas for the letter X are awesome. I think I know what I want to do....however, I need time to make sure it's going to work. With Ron coming home...I'm busy cleaning. He's not going to be here long. He said he is basically coming home long enough for the two of us to get our new vehicles and then he is out again. I went and test drove mine today and I love it. I don't know if I told y'all what I am getting....A Jeep Liberty Jet. The only thing I may change is the color. The one the dealer has is a dark blue, the Liberty doesn't come in the ocean blue I wanted. And I am not thrilled about the dark blue. I am thinking white. I need to talk to my husband and see what he thinks. He didn't call me tonight so I didn't get to talk to him about it.
So how are all of you doing? I'm still not sleeping but I did make an appt with the doctor next week. I called my family doctor instead of going thru my pain management doctor because everything he has tried hasn't worked.
Well I better count the X points that are out here so I stay on top of them. I will be out here for awhile this morning because I am covering a shift in the gallery. So hopefully someone comes in here so I have someone to talk to. The last time I covered this shift the gallery was very slow.
Well y'all have a great day!!!!! Huggs to all ya all. Oh and

DONNA I DARE you to make a card that shows a XEROX on it. Do you accept my challenge?

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!