View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 12:32 AM   #1
maslex
Mad Swapper

Default Do you have the "Scrapbox Workbox"?

I have loved this thing since the first time I laid eyes on it. I've always dreamed of what it would be like to actually own one.

Well, I'm thinking of saving some $$$ and actually buying one (probably won't be until next summer, but hey)

1--Have you found any deals on them? Cheapest I've found is $1500 on Amazon. Just wondering if I could find it a bit cheaper elsewhere.

3--My biggest question, how did you go about "organizing" your stuff once it was assembled? Did you just put things all willy-nilly and then label each drawer? Or did you plan out ahead of time where everything was going to go? Once you filled it up, did you like the way you organized it or did you rearrange things?

I really, really, really want to get one of these and I think if I had everything all nice, organized and labeled, I could actually work better and get things done.

Splitcoast Member #5361 HEY LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!! :D
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!