View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 05:04 PM   #4
vz5dzh
SCS Swap Moderator

Arrow Swaps, Swaps, Swaps!

We will be doing organized swapping again this year. How that works is you sign up for the swaps you are going to do and I'll tell you how many you need to bring to the event.

To sign up for swaps, please PM me and let me know which groups to put you down for. Then I will update this post.

Swap signups will close February 15th. Once the signups close I will notify each group of how many swaps they need to make based on the number that signed up. So you won't know how many you need to make until about a month before the event, but you can get started on your designs and even start making some before then. To give you an idea of what you are getting into, the card swaps last year had around 10 people in them, and the 3D item had 5.

Please use a post-it to attach your contact info/recipe to each swap you make.

SU! ONLY FULL CARD SWAP
This should be a full card with ONLY current SU! products used on it. Showcase your best work!
1. DawnMaries
2. Huntwoman
3. Joi G.
4. lisa foster
5. knarlynik
6. dgreenx2
7. yvonnejp1999

Anything Goes FULL CARD SWAP
This should be a full card. You may use any stamps, paper, etc. Do your best work!
1. Huntwoman
2. Joi G.
3. moebuck
4. mstowers
5. lisa foster
6. ggtt
7. dawnt
8. morgainegeiser
9. tastreett
10. TracyM.

OPTIONAL SHOEBOX SWAP
Limit of 12 participants. We are thinking this will take place on Saturday, so there is a good possibility that if you do this shoebox swap, you will not be able to participate in the challenges we do, so please take that into consideration. For this swap you will design a card or other project and include the materials (paper, ink, stamps, tools, embellishments, any special adhesives) for it to be made 11 more times (if it fills) in a shoebox or other similar container. Keep it simple. Your card/project should take no more than 15 minutes to complete. Also include a sample completed card/project and the instructions for how to do it in the box. Other people will be using your supplies to make the card/project. Personally, I would try to design something that doesn't require the use of multiple colors of ink with the same stamp. In the past, people have forgotten to clean the stamp inbetween colors. So make your card/project as foolproof as possible. We are not responsible for any accidents that may occur during the shoebox swap. You sign up at your own risk!
1. Debra
2. moebuck
3. knarlynik
4. Dawnmaries
5. ggtt
6. dawnt
7. dgreenx2
8. Joi G.
9. yvonnejp1999
10. mzrobin

Last edited by vz5dzh; 03-05-2013 at 05:38 AM.. Reason: Adding SHOEBOX Swap
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!