View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:21 AM   #21
Huntwoman
Stazon Splitcoast

Howdy, nice day at work though the atmosphere is not cheery at all. I actually left at 11:30 but tried to nap after lunch. I did close my eyes and feel a bit more rested. I will sleep tonight.

I have been invited to pin to some kind of board by someone on Pinterest. I have no idea what that means. It's an SUO board. I pin plenty of SUO stuff but I'm certainly not pinning anything original. Anyone know any more than I do about this?

Poor Emily. I hope she can take Motrin. It should help a lot.

Andy is no doubt stressed. I think everyone is clueless at times. He may just be trying to show support to his brother the only way he can. I agree they don't need to be there and neither does DM with her back pain. DM, I'm pretty sure you are not having cardiac chest pain, they would not have sent you home if it was. There are lots of things that cause pain and even with your family history you are very young to be having that. I hope they DO figure out what it is so you can take that off your radar for a few more years.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!