View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 11:04 AM   #2204
Gabfest Goddess

Had a horrible night. For some reason, I simply could not sleep last night. I had a nice, long walk when I got home from work yesterday, followed by a warm shower and a good, hot meal. I nearly fell asleep while reading during the hour before a show came on I wanted to see.

Went to bed at 10pm exhausted, but could not sleep so ended up reading until I could no longer hold my book open, probably close to midnight. Woke around 1am, then again at 2am when I ended up reading until 4am and finishing The Haunting of Hill House. It was then another hour before I finally fell asleep and slept until 9:15am. Good thing I didn't have to get up early for work this morning!

Now I am tired and achey and just want to crawl back into bed--which would be a bad thing, as then I would have trouble sleeping tonight. Maybe it's the major cold front, drop in pressure and possible severe thunderstorms moving into our area.

Now starting: The Turquoise Mask by Phyllis A. Whitney. This is an older cozy mystery, printed in 1974. Whitney is featured author for October in the cozy mystery group at GoodReads.

When you follow the sheep, you end up in sheep dip.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!