Barbara Jay
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeann34 View Post
First download and install X11 from here (select the dmg for Snow Leopard):

X112.5.0

Then download and install Inkscape from here:

Inkscape. Draw Freely.

On my Mac Lion, X11 automatically launches when I run Inkscape. It's sort of a plug in that's required for the user interface (aka GUI that enables the use of a mouse and keyboard within the application).

It's a lot less complicated than it sounds. I hope it works well for you. I don't how I would survive without Inkscape!
Thank you!!
I am new to this digi idea, but due to lack of storage space for stamps and DP plus the cost of stamps I may only use once I want to learn the digi world.

Next week I am going to upgrade to Mt Lion so I will wait to do download Inkscape. . As you know for an upgrade I will need to set aside a few hours to get that done . First the download, then the install, then the updates LOL

If it asks me where to install it should I say "Applications" ??

Did you see the great CD's on the Stampin Up Clearance Rack? They have lots of DP patterns and stamps on them and are really cheap. I ordered a few of them. A while ago I ordered one digi download of paper to see how it works. I was pleasantly surprise how easy it was to drag and drop the pattern into pages and resize it. It reduces the pattern so it is more suitable for cards.

I Googled the names of the patterns for the SU Clearance Rack CD's to see what they look like before I ordered them
Thanks for your advise !
Barbara