View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 04:10 PM   #11
colorofmyheart
Glitter Queen

underbed containers. i had the same problem. my parents have an in-law apartment on their house, and my craft stuff was either in the kitchen cabinets of the kitchen in the in-law, or on shelves by my desk area, which was also in that kitchen. i had all the counterspace i needed, plus my desk.

and then when i moved out, i had to bring everything to a room about as big as yours. i bought myself a tall bookshelf from walmart, and then a whole ton of underbed boxes. it's where i stored EVERYTHING i had. and when i wanted to use something, i'd have to go out into our shared living room and use the coffee table (i had three roommates in a 4 bedroom apartment). i now have a walk in closet for storing everything, where i have my big bookshelf and two sets of plastic drawers. it holds mostly everything. i did bring a few things home because they weren't getting used. but the tall bookshelf does hold a lot.

i also second the person who mentioned bed risers. they're a great option if you want to use full size rubbermaid tubs under your bed.

Last edited by colorofmyheart; 10-24-2012 at 04:18 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!