Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 07:54 AM   #10880
Avoca Sue
Stazon Splitcoast

yesterday did not go in my favor at the atty's office. Of course the DH (and not dear) was not cooperative but that's okay, Karma will someday bite him in the ***** and when it does I hope he gets a severe infection that lasts for years.

the worst part of my day was going to my detached garage to get a box in and finding a poor little guy. He appeared to have been either a runaway or dumped, gray&white chihuahua and he had passed. There was no signs of obvious wounds, but he was skin and bone. My daughter had actually hand fed him a few days prior, but was unable to actually touch him to try to catch him. I was so upset to think that he was that close to people who could have helped him and in his fear, he ran off. I bet I cried for an hour and I do mean sobbed to think how much he must have suffered. If I had known he was in my garage, I would have secured it so that he couldn't get out and then made sure he had plenty of food, water and bedding until getting him to help. He couldn't have weighted more than 5lbs when fully healthy.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!