View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 08:26 AM   #4190
DellsDani
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello stampers....are you ready for Week #16 of the Alphabet Challenge? We are in round 4 of the Alphabet Challenge. If you are new to the Alphabet Challenge please make sure to read post #1.

Ladies, I would like to thank all of you that participated in last week's Alphabet Challenge letter "H". We had lots of beautiful cards put into the gallery and a ton of fun with the Bonus Challenges. Thank you ladies for being here with me and making round 4 of the Alphabet Challenge so successfull!!!! You are the best group of ladies on SCS and I love each and everyone of you. Keep up the great work ladies!!!!!!

Are you ready for this week's letter?

Ok ladies, here is this week's letter:

Week #16 is the letter "X"

Let's make sure we are passing out a BUNCH OF "X" DARES

This week there will be 3 BONUS ways to earn EXTRA points.

#1. Add EXTRA ITEMS onto your card. For EACH ADDITIONAL ITEM after the first you will receive 1pt per item.

#2. For EACH POST you make due to CHATTING you will receive 1PT. So ladies make sure you are CHATTING big time this week.

3. If you make more than 1 card you will receive 5pts for each item on each card after your first card. Your first card counts as this week's letter card, therefore, you will only get 1 pt per item after the first.

Put your thinking caps on and HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!

PLEASE use the KEYWORD: alpha416

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!