Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 05:05 PM   #10875
sempermom
Hardware Hotshot

Hi Girls,

Kerriann, wow! i am so sorry about Browny's wreck, but thank heavans he wasnt hurt. i hope the insurance co comes through for you. sheesh, what a way to get him to slow down for a few days! men!

the pages are gorgeous!!

Dawn, i hope you are feeling better soon and you have a major mojo storm!

VikkiJo, hugs over the cranky males.....sheeesh, and they say WE are moody, HA!

today was busy, Mom had 2 appts but at same place. she had a brain CT and corotid (SP?) artery check. all is ok thank goodness! what she has been having seems to be occular migraines......guess thats where i get it from then too, like mother like daughter, LOL

we stopped into the dollar tree, they are getting all sorts of cute stuff for the holidays as well as all types of new hot drink mix flavors, even one to mix with cold milk for eggnog!

i also found the cutest mini boxes of kleenex i have ever seen! they are in a twin pack and each has 20 tissues. i thought they would be cute to decorate for a little holiday gift! i will post "before" pics as well as "after" if i get the mojo from my head to the actual project, LOL................

for dinner tonite i simmered some of the turkey in BBQ sauce for Robert and he made sliders with it, and then i did mine in gravy over rice...nummmy!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!