View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 02:40 PM   #4162
muscrat
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnaml View Post
Is it just me or did Dani's "H" card and "W" card both come up with the same card when clicked on both??????? Maybe it's just me............

OK Kathy, I won't give your dare away, geesh Did you do something fun today? Please tell.

If anyone has been buying goodies lately, show pics. I want to be jealous of what you buy and Ooooooo and Ahhhhhhh over everyones goodies
I did make a quick trip to Michaels and ACMoore. Got the MS rose leaf punch on clearance for $4.99 and a couple of things for my secret santa gift. Going back tomorrow. I will be up that way anyway and a friend asked me to run in and get her some staz on refill....tomorrow (Donna's birthday!!!) is also my friends bday and as you know we are doing lunch and the movie Argo. Donna, in case I don't log on early....HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEDNESDAY!!

Here's my Happy Birthday Honey card. Similar to the others, but I had this cute dp that already had bees on it. I have that same yellow ribbon too, but it didn't go with the card, so I didn't use it.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!