View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 03:57 AM   #4137
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnaml View Post
OK Lauren, I agree, you need to go see a doctor. What if you broke something and it does not mend on its own or it mends wrong???????? and everyone is right, that was NOT a little spill you took. I sure hope you are OK and did not damage anything I am so sorry you are hurting.

Now Dani, I will trade you some of my sleep for some of your awake time. All I do is sleep and all you do is don't sleep. So, i think that would be a fair trade. Seems our doctors can't help either one of us. Have you tried that new Zzzzzquil? My daughter has trouble sleeping also. She has been saying her sleeping pills are not working for her anymore either. BUT, I think alot of her problem is that she just won't get into a routine. She lives in a college town and is going to school a nd working and likes her party time also. KWIM!!!!!
Oh Sweetie, I would gladly trade. I honestly do not know what is causing this. In the last month the most sleep I've had in one night was 4 hours. Otherwise it's been 20 mins here, a half hour there, etc..I took a sleeping pill and that gave me 40 mins of sleep. I did take that new ZzzQuil and I didn't sleep a wink. Which is strange because NyQuil used to put me right to sleep. I am so tired I was crying....all I want is one good night of sleep. kwim? This is why it is taking me so long to get the points done. I am so tired that I think I made mistakes so I go back over things twice or three times. Uggg...From now on I need to make sure I check in at least once a day. I need to get more cards coming in and more dares coming in so if you have any ideas please share them with me. I can't think straight these days either. Why are you sleeping all the time?

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!