View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 12:48 PM   #30
Englishrose
Stazon Splitcoast

Well. We sat down on Saturday and came up with ideas and a loose route/timeline. We're at 10.5 months to go where we want to go. We've got flexibility in stay longer in some places if the weather isn't right. Basically we'll drive from AZ through TX to FL where my in-laws live. Christmas 2013 with them. Disney for New Year. Tampa for friends and education stuff then Everglades to Key West. Back up via Cape Canaveral. Savannah, Atlanta, Charleston, Charlotte. Virginia for Williamsburg, Jamestown, civil war battlefields, DC etc. ( at least a month in that area). Then New York, Newport RI for Cape Cod, Boston up to Maine. Back over to NY state and maybe pop into Canada for Ottowa and Toronto. Niagara Falls. Air Force Museum in Dayton, Chicago area, Wisconsin Dells ( we've been told to go there) Mount Rushmore, Badlands, Yellowstone. Montana, Washington state, Seattle maybe Vancouver. Redwoods, Crater Lake, Yosemite, San Fran and down the coast to Monterey finishing back in Tucson to sell the RV and go home! Phew. I'm sure I've missed stops there!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!