View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 10:27 AM   #16
StampinGoodDeeds
Swapper of the Month March 2012

Hey ladies, I'm in for a spot. I'm okay with U.S. or Canada. I would actually PREFER to receive ones that are CHRISTmas (Christian religious), music (DH is a Christian Musician) or snow/silver as themes, as those are the themes on the trees in our home, if that works out for others.

Angie -- What about doing a cool paper ornament? For the sake of mailing internationally, I think a flat ornament out of cardstock would be fine! Or even something like a polymer clay one that is fairly flat, or a shrink plastic, or similar, that you can put in a cardboard small envelope for example. Those are some ideas I think I'll play with myself. I love the way the multi-layer Cricut ones come out, even just made some cute Santa ones myself with the velveteen cardstock/DSP for his suit and loved how they look, and it would make a cute tag or ornament.
Another idea, what about a crocheted snowflake for example as an ornament?
Last year saw some cute ones too that I received in a swap that were little finger puppet types made from the fingers of gloves!
Paper doll types too would be cute. Snowflake clusters. Santa and reindeer. Tim Holtz tag styles.
All lightweight and flat.
Just some thoughts!

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 10-22-2012 at 10:31 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!