View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 08:21 AM   #878
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Default S2S12 Challenge

Happy Monday, everyone!

This week's challenge celebrates COMPUTER LEARNING MONTH.

Your challenge... create a card using a digital image.

KEYWORD: S2S12Q1

If you've not used digital images before, they are lots of fun. You can make them whatever size you want - from a thumbnail for an inchie to a larger image for a scrapbook layout. They also make great color pages for kids

But where do you get digi's?

A Google search will give you lots of sites. Some cost a little $$ but there are TONS for FREE.

I belong to a newsletter subscription Free Digital Stamps Every day I get at least 1 email ( sometimes more) listing links to websites/ blogs offering a free image. They are usually only good as FREE for that one day but also available after for purchase.

I save my images to a flashdrive. I have a file folder for each DESIGNER/ COMPANY offering the image so when I use it in a project I can give credit back to the designer. This is important!

I also belong to The Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge thread at The Outlawz, though I've not played in a very long time.

The coordinators give you 1 or 2 free digi images and 2 weeks to play with them/ post your card. When you've posted your project, they'll add you to the list to get the next freebie images.

DIGIS are also a great way to have new images to play with without spending any money! And they take up such small amount of storage space, no one will know you have soooo many (unless they have access to your files) hehe
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!