Hello everyone...I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!!!! I am really excited because it's my turn to host this weeks Technique Lover's Challenge and guess what.....it's the 400th challenge.....Whoohoo!!!! Yup....we have had challenges on Splitcoast for almost 8 years...WOW!!! We should have a drum roll or something a little festive to announce the challenge.... my challenge is to "cut it up!!
Here are the deets!!!
1. Stamp an image and cut it into squares, circles, rectangles, etc. for a blocked background.
2. Color an image ( it can be stamped or a digi) and cut it up into squares for a blocked background.
3. You can cut the image in a random pattern for a crazy quilt pattern
4. You can even cut the image into a quilt pattern...what ever flips your skirt!!!
5. The cut up image can be used for a background or for the main image ...I used mine for a background.
6. There is only one rule....you have to use an image of some kind, not patterned paper!!!
7. Have fun!!!!
Boo-Frickity-Hoo To You!
Remember when uploading use keyword TLC400
You can view the entire TLC400 Gallery here!!