View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #678
mrslaporte
Swapper of the Month September 2012

Hi all, Stopped by to see if my calendars arrived at joyce's. I've been super busy lately, miss chatting up the threads with you all.

Sybill back a few days ago you mentioned that you work on something and work on it and sometimes it still just isn't pleasing... I can relate to that. Sometimes I envisionsomething and just can't get my tools to make it like I'd like. For example a friend's DIL and DS had their first granddaughter premie. She's doing better, still in the hospital but I though crocheting her a pair of booties would be nice, so I did. I followed the pattern but one came out slightly larger than the other... Can't decide if I'll make another or just leave it be.

Joyce, I used to use a dayrunner planner... loved writing dates and appointments down in it. When I was a substitute teacher from 2008-2011 I switched calendars each year but now I use my iphone. It's not the same but it can beep and remind me of things so I can just go about my day without that feeling like... Jeez I hope I don't forget...

Anyhow, I gotta get working on my next swap.