Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 07:27 PM   #10871
katlady2
Pearl-ExPert

Holly, cute do!

Sue, yikes, that is tough losing so many family members that close together, hope all the legal issues get settled fairly or as fairly as possible for you.

My house is about 50 years younger than yours and has some similar issues with floors that sagged, dh put floor jacks in and it has helped, but we still need quite a few more. For me, it adds to the charm of our place. Hoping at some point to do a few more changes to the interior, like repainting a room, pulling up the carpet in the living room and one bedroom to expose the hardwood floors {will need refinishing I'm sure} and replacing the linoleum in the kitchen and bathroom, but those are things we will do over time and if I can convince DH about pulling up the carpet.

Was a very emotional day, had a really hard time not bawling my eyes out more than once during the Mass and then at the cemetary. Was really hard when we brought Jessica home, she picked up on the underlying emotion and was super fussy. Finally got the sweety to sleep about 20 min ago and she'll be out for the night. The left over emotion even had my female cats fighting so had to separate them by confining one to the basement for the night.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!