View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
artisticsole
Swapper of the Month - April 2013

Send a message via MSN to artisticsole
Heart COMPLETED Christmas/Holiday Ornament and Card Swap

Christmas/Holiday Ornament and Card Swap

My husband's family has a tradition of swapping ornaments with each other every year and I thought what a great swap this would make!

The Details: This will be a swap where you are given 4 partners and you send an Ornament and a card to each partner. Since this will be sent directly to your partners from you, when you sign up you agree to follow through...I know life comes up, but try to plan ahead and get your items to your partners ASAP!! Rather than waiting for everyone to sign up, I will start a running list. You will send to the 4 people under your name. You're welcome to take more than one spot. If you're taking more than one spot, I'll place you in different groups so you'll receive a variety from different people. You will know who to send to and who is sending to you. You MUST have these to your partners no later than December 7th!! NO EXCEPTIONS!! You are REQUIRED to THANK your super awesome partners for their generosity. As always, if you can take a pic of what you get to share with all of us, that would be appreciated too!!

You may purchase pre-made ornaments and cards or you can upcycle some with your own personal touches or make your own. Make sure to include a personal message inside your card or a post-it with your name and SCS so your partners will know who to thank! These should be fairly inexpensive to send. I'm not putting a spending limit or size requirement on this swap, so anything goes!

*Please be aware that some people's creative talents may be different than yours and even if something isn't in your style, please be kind and appreciative of what you receive* I will not tolerate any RUDE or NASTY behaviors from anyone!

International and Newbies are welcome to play!!

Most of all have fun with this and share in the Holiday Spirit!

Who would like to join me?--

Make sure to send me your address so I can put them together and send them to each group!!

and when you join let me know if you are willing to send US ONLY OR INTERNATIONAL AND US!!

Group 1 USA
1. Babygoofus-nothing religious please Received from: Joan7356, Artisticsole, Mauiueno
2. Joan7356-nothing religious please Received from: Babygoofus, Mauiueno, Artisticsole
3. Artisticsole Received from: Babygoofus, Joan7356, jejenc, mauiueno
4. jejenc Received from: Joan7356, mauiueno, Artisticsole, babygoofus (?)
5. mauiueno

Group 2 USA
1. jejenc Received from: StampinGoodDeeds, Teach0123, Travanna
2. Travanna Received from: StampinGoodDeeds and hasn't checked in since
3. pele443--FTC--teach0123 sent to wrong group--
4. StampinGoodDeeds Received from: Teach0123, jejenc, travanna (?)

Group 3 USA
1. teach0123--sent to wrong group so hostess will angel!
2. Mstallo1 Received from Pookiestats
3. PookieStats Received from Mstallo1, Artisticsole
4. Artisticsole Received from Pookiestats, Mstallo1,

Last edited by artisticsole; 12-26-2012 at 01:00 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!