Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 10:29 AM   #10868
Avoca Sue
Stazon Splitcoast

[QUOTE=sempermom;19767327]Hi Sue,
the chicken dish was nummy but needed just a little something more, i added onions but it still needed a bit more something! not sure what tho.........maybe some poultry seasoning or sage????

Larry's sorry butt had best give you HALF of EVERYTHING....or i will come out there and poke him in the nose![/QUOTE]

LOL - I would love to get half, I have a couple of expensive items in my future, a new roof on my house and a new/bigger garage. The garage I have now is a single car and was built about 1930 - my car doesn't go into it because door is wide enough, has a totally dirt floor and it may have actually started out as a shed to keep a horse in for all I know. I know there is an spot in my back sidewalk where a hand-pump used to stand. My house is super old - built about 1850. Has all the charm of a cranky old lady too. The floors sag in spots and it creaks and groans too. Almost sounds like I'm talking about me.

I've decided I'm not going to settle for a mere pitance either. He used the joint tax returns to enhance HIS house - in the 9yrs of tax returns, I only got a total of $800 that I could put toward MY house. Talk about taking the lion's share....

If he tries to low-ball me on this, I'll just tell him that the judge will make the final decision then.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!