Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 09:33 AM   #10863
Avoca Sue
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy Saturday - another one of my one-day weekends is here. Don't have enough time to get anything major accomplished today - lots of everyday chores have to be done. Laundry is going - kitchen floor needs to be swept (stupid little pieces of leaves) and I think I better find something for supper too.

Last Thursday on the way home, I went through the drive-thru at Culver's (WI fast food chain) and got a pumpkin-pecan mixer (think McD Flurry dessert). OMGosh it was so yummy. But it was cold and rainy and that just made me colder.

Not much happening in my world - going to have a meeting with Larry and his attorney on Tuesday morning - going over the division of joint marital property in each others possession. Going to be curious to see what he lists and the values he puts on it. I don't have much, just a 6yr old car, a 8yr old computer, a craft armoire and a few misc items. All together doesn't come up to even $5000. But him on the other hand... has a 32ft camper, a 20ft camper, a 16ft camper, a 10ft fishing boat, 3 flat screen TVs and other misc furniture AND he put a 30x24ft addition onto the house and a 12x24ft addition onto the garage. Bet he thinks that because those additions were put onto the house he bought before we were married that they won't be counted in the division... WRONG!!!!

Enough whining... what's everyone up to this weekend? Holly, I'm gonna save that chicken/brocolli recipe - was it good?

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!