Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 08:40 AM   #10860
sempermom
Hardware Hotshot

HI Girls,

well, not much going on here today. i have bed linens in the laundry, floors cleaned and the turkey thawing for tomorrow nite.

yesterd started out all stormy looking so i built my chicken and rice soup in the crock. it never even sprinkled! but the soup still hit the spot.
i will say tho that next time i will not add the raw rice in the beginning as it cooks away,
i will add either last hour or use minute rice and add just before serving.

i had some mojo yesterday too and worked on more flower parts, so will add pics once i get them all done and assembled. i can see they could become very adictive to make, lol.

i took apart a new bath poofy, thinking it could work the same as the tulle ribbon, well it did OK, but not as pretty and a bit more bulky. it would be ok for a shabby chic look with a bigger flower, or maybe behind a big rosette.........just not for this type thing!

all the talk about hair reminds me i need to do color soon too!! there was a time i could just about sit on mine it was so long, never dreamed of cutting more than an nch or two off......then it started with a little off, then a little more til one day i said lets do it, an i got the "mushroom do", LOL....and i stick wih it for now til i get bored and decide to grow it longer..........

Last edited by sempermom; 10-20-2012 at 08:47 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!