: Hope is in the Air
: SinCityGal (Lisa)
: Saturday, October 20, 2012
To have hope is a wonderful thing, but when you're feeling weak or sad it's not always that easy. My challenge is to remind everyone that HOPE can
be found all over...it's in the air. Just look out your window. It's in the birds, butterflies, a kite, the sounds of a plane, even a BEE!
HOPE IS IN THE AIR!
Create a card with something that can be found UP in the air! Some simple examples are birds, a kite, balloons, etc. Be creative, but think of things that that are up are "IN" the air. Okay? Great! Can't wait to see all the gorgeous creations.
View the Gallery for This Challenge HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery
, with the specific challenge keyword
, no later than November 7th, 2012
at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear plastic bag and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family. We would like for them to receive cards throughout the month of October, but we understand if you'd like to mail all your cards at once.
5. Since these cards will be used by visitors for patients, most should be blank inside, but feel free to send cards with messages of hope for the patients in addition to your challenge cards!
The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030
(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)
Thank you for participating in this card drive!
A HUUUUUGE thank you to my amazing sample makers: Sabrina, Victoria, Lynn and Dini. *mwah*