View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #131
missiowa81
Vintage Vixen

I watched the finale but I gotta tell you, it was kind of anticlimactic for me. Not that I knew who was going to win, but I really didn't care that much! Unlike other seasons where I had a definite favorite, this season's designers just didn't wow me that much, either with their designs or their personalities.

I got a phone call just as they were starting the critique and elimination, so I had to mute the TV and didn't hear all of the comments but I could see who was sent from the runway first, second, etc. I'm not surprised that Christopher was the first to go. I think he kind of imploded at the end.

I thought it was going to come down to between Melissa and Dimitry. But Fabio's designs definitely looked better in the final runway show and I think the judges were enchanted by the color scheme (because people wear so much black in NYC). I still didn't care for the clunky shoes. From the front, they looked like the old-fashioned rollerskates we used to wear back in the 1970s.

I still think Dimitry needs to work on his styling. I couldn't get past the Frida Kahlo eyebrows on all of his models. lol