View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 04:25 PM   #98
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

TO ALL TYLER'S ANGELS

Hello Tylerís angels, good news first - the Marty Lyons Foundation has approved Tylerís wish for Disney and has also approved for Nanny, Papa and Nathan to go along with Tyler and his family! Tyler was so happy when I told him. Unfortunately we canít take him there right now. We will have to put it off until we see Dr. Rodriguez on November 8 and find out more about Tylerís new problems with the jaw. We asked if we could wait and try to go in January. This is a fantasy vacation that Tyler will never forget. I pray he will be able to go in January.

His leg is hurting and he has been put on amitriptyline 100mg by SavingsApp" tablets for depression and muscle pain. Dr. Becklish said that the muscles in Tylerís leg are damaged from the surgeries and that he will hurt the rest of his life from it. Also, his jaw is hurting because itís going sideways and pulling on the other side causing both sides to hurt. Tyler has no jaw joint on one side of his face, just skin covering his jaw. Heís on different strong pain medications for the jaw pain. Please keep praying for Tyler.

Cancer and the surgeries have destroyed his little body. He has had 54 surgeries now and is facing moreÖall 600 miles by from home. Thank God for Dr. Rodriguez, his team and all Tylerís angels out there. No matter how you have helped, we are so grateful. Tyler loves all the cards and thanks for all the gifts and cards sent for his birthday. He said Nanny, ďThere are lots of people out there that care about me.Ē

The Greenville County by Cancer Society is doing a story on Tyler. It will be on their site and published in their magazine. They called and said that Tyler had stolen the hearts of many, many people and that they love him. Tyler is a trooper.

I also want to tell you that the home bound finally got started and Tyler got his teacher Mrs. Bright back. He loves this teacher so much and she is so good with him. Thank you Mrs. Bright!

Thank you to all who have donated to Tyler and our family. Without the donations Tyler cannot go to Maryland. Without going to Maryland for his medical needs, I just donít know what might happen. I hate to even think of it. So please, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you and promise you every donation is spent on Tylerís medical expenses and traveling to doctors. God bless.

Please keep praying for Tyler and our family. Tyler has been fighting for 10 years now and you can tell. Heís tired and weak, but he will never give up. And I will never give up on my boy. I just wish I could fix it to make all the surgeries needles, pain and long trips, all go away. I canít, but I can always be there for Tyler and his mom. We love you all. I am asking you to please stay with us as Tyler tries to by win this battle. We love you all so much.

I pray that you donít have a cancer child and that you never get one. Itís not over even if the cancer does go in remission. Itís still a long hard journey. You sit and pray every surgery that heís going to make it through. And then you sit and watch all the tubes, all the suffering, and wonder if your baby will get through another one. So far, Tyler has been strong, and we have kept our faith. God bless, we love you all.

Anyone that wants to donate to this dear sweet child can do so in one of the following ways:

Snail mail:
Tyler tucker c/o Darlene Cox
P. O. Box 14386
Greenville SC 29610

Tylerís sites:

Tyler Tucker
CaringBridge / Tyler Tucker / Welcome
Tyler Tucker (Tyler) on Myspace
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!