View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
Melissa_Jax
Hardware Hotshot

Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa_Jax
Default Blue Christmas 5+1 Due Nov. 23

I'll have a blue... Blue Christmas Card Swap 5+1 due November 23. I will swap these out quickly and get them back to you in time to use for Christmas.

Make any style Christmas card you like as long as the color blue is somehow used on the card. Be creative, this could be fun!

Requirement:
Full Size Card - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 (not just card fronts). If you make a larger card or odd shaped card, please provide envelopes to fit your card.
Quantity: 5+1
(the plus one is for the hostess...that's me)
You will make six cards in total and receive five back. You will not get one of your own back, so make sure to make an extra one for yourself!

Vendor products:
No vendor restriction, but please use only good quality card stock. No flimsy cards!
Please use at least 2 layers & at least one embellishments.

Deadline: In my hands by November 23, 2012. Cards not received by then will regrettably be returned to sender as not to hold up the swap.

Mailing instructions: Packaging and Swap Return:
Mailing: Put your cards in a zip lock bag with the swap name, your real name, and your SCS name. Please send a self addressed stamped envelope with the same postage as it took to send to me plus two extra stamps just in case needed. Thanks!
DO NOT send metered postage as we all know they only work for day of purchase!!
If you are mailing from Canada please include $4 US to cover return postage, and I will return whatever is left to you.

If you have any questions,just ask!

Address:
Melissa Albertson
4406 De Kalb Ave.
Jacksonville, FL 32207

1. MamaAce
2. MamaAce
3. thecrazycardLady
4. tfover
5. doxiegal
6. TheGeneralsWife
7. birdieluver
8. Stampergjax
9. 1855ward

Last edited by Melissa_Jax; 11-22-2012 at 07:02 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!