View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 07:54 AM   #3817
Isaiah40:31
Stazon Splitcoast

Howdy all! Popping in with a quick hello. Finally finished revising the Safety Manual I was editing for my brother's company. Crazy how when government get involved with things like that, good old Common Sense seems to get ignored in favour of pages and pages of procedure and policy. Did a little happy dance when I printed the last pages yesterday! So, I've not been into the rubber room much while I worked on that project. Did get a card made last week for my new son-in-law's birthday so maybe I can actually get it posted! Even got out oodles of punches for it!

Now it's time to get ready for Arizona! We will have someone living in our house while we're gone so I need to have it ready by next week. Ay yi yi! Now I must get my hiking gear all packed and ready so I can go wander in the desert. And DH's tennis equipment too.

Don't think I will pack as much in the way of card making supplies this year as I made about 3 cards in total last year while I was in AZ. I will hit Hobby Lobby regularly though to make up for that. About 2 days after we arrive in Arizona, there is a huge Rubber Stamp Event in Mesa. Clicked on some of the links for a few of the companies that will be there: Saw Emzi's sweet face on the Denami link, Bearzi's sweet face on the Heartfelt Creations page and the random card that popped up on the Stampscapes page was one by SCS's own Pat "Blooms in a Box" Smethers. It looks like a huge event and I have a friend that winters near us that I plan to drag with me to the event. Hopefully I won't melt my credit card from overuse at the booths!

Have a great weekend. RYPH my Palz!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!