View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 05:11 PM   #192
ladycne
Rubber Obsessor

Default What a mess

I have a Pazzles. Love it for rhinestones and vinyl. I do use it for die cuts but its not my preference. I had an expressions before that...

I have a grand calibur. I love how it cuts and embossed. Is simple and quick. The expressions or the Pazzles is to much work when I am busy, wanting to just create a card....I like the hands on and the "instant gratification" I guess. it pisses me off on an electronic die cutter, when it does not cut perfect or I have to spend time because they all don't "punch out".

This weekend my aunt bought a vintage sizzix. And a friend brought over the cutest dies...what impressed me was I wanted the cuts out of chipboard...my grand calibur won't do it....my Pazzles is a pain. At least 4-5 passes.....this was sooooo simple. my aunt thought it would be 8.5 wide, but I think it was 6" wide...I did some research and it appears the sizzix has a cutter that is wider than my grand calibur...so here is the question, which sizzix should I get, I really don't think I would cut anything that big, but I could sell the grand calibur keep the dies and go with the sizzix, IF it will cut all dies! The grand calibur will not do the thick sizzix dies...her machine only took a few winds, my grand calibur works you to death.....what's your suggestions? What would I need to cut my spellbinders dies on the sizzix?

http://mystateofserenity.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!