View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 06:18 AM   #525
mrslaird
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdoyle8 View Post
Ok gang -- let's start chatting it up....
I am behind by a bunch of cards. I can only stamp for a short time each day because of the disc surgery. I spent some time just trying to come up with some ideas tonight and I am stumped by a couple of the challenges ... the spelling challenge HYCCT has me scratching my head .. and so does the show tunes one. I know I'll come up with something .....
How about you guys?
I'm 8 or 9 behind, we're packing tonight and gone for the weekend so will be more behind quick!
The spelling one is hard! And the two of everything I'm going to have to think through and probably make super simple. I want to use yellow chevrons is about all I know so far.

For show tunes, I'm wanting to make one off Into the Woods. I have the Aspen background coming from A Muse. To be honest, I can't even remember if there is a song called that in the show, but I figure it's close enough. There's Let's Go Fly a Kite, Defying Gravity, Be Our Guest, White Christmas, Get Me to the Church on Time, Zombie Prom, Summer Nights, When You Wish Upon a Star, Under the Sea, all of which should make a card. Hope that helps a tiny bit!

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!