View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 05:50 AM   #516
mrslaird
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbrown View Post
Wow, good job, girlie! I'm behind by 4 - the last four challenges. Technically I am behind by 7. I worked on three of them last night but didn't take pics yet. So if I can get the last four done, then I'll be back on track.

The one I had the most trouble with was the show tunes one.... ack..... I'm deaf so what does that tell ya?? I'm not a show tunes gal, heheheheheeee!

I'm hoping to work on the Pink and Peaceful challenge tonight. Whoa - my head just did a doubletake. Somehow Pink and Peaceful translated into Blush and Bashful. "My colors are Blush and Bashful," says Shelby. "Your colors are Pink and Pink," says M'lynn. ROFL!!!! I love that movie!!! (Steel Magnolias)
I played Shelby in the worst community theater production of Steel Magnolias ever!

Hi girls! This mom stuff sure gets in the way of crafting! I think I'm 8 or 9 behind at this point? I really need to catch up because we're going to Sea World this weekend so no craft time there either. And eventually I'll need to figure out my children's Halloween costumes so that will take some time. Pretty sure I will be frantically crafting the first weekend of November to finish and then spend the whole last day uploading!
Gallery Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!