View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 07:07 PM   #79
paigewithpanache
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy-stamper View Post
Help! My ink is bleeding when I color even tho I'm stamping with Memento ink on the Georgia Pacific cs from Walmart. I was able to salvage my first two attempts using the spectrum noir markers by cutting out the image, but the ink bled out really badly. Not just the turquoise from the markers, but some of the black ink, too.

If I could solve this problem I think I would be interested in getting more of the spectrum noir markers because I really like the bold color and just the feel of them. They are easier on my hand than doing a whole bunch of coloring with prisma pencils. Here's the card I made with the cut out first attempts: turquoise posies sympathy by happy-stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So, any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? I tried heat setting the memento, but that didn't seem to make any difference...
I know you have to be careful not to get very close to edge because color will spread to edge. I remember seeing something about that before and if I find the info on it I will share it with you unless someone else does before then.

Card was pretty though