View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 07:07 PM   #21
jor
Stazon Splitcoast

Jen - when we had our last earthquake (last year) I felt the house moving, too. It was like being in a rocking chair. Very strange. I think if the road work had been going on, I would definitely have thought that was the cause. I would have been very scared as well.

Nikki - glad you aren't as sore.

I spent a lot of time in my craft room today. I felt like organizing and consolidating and purging. I packed a large box of stuff I'm going to donate. As soon as I filled and sealed the box, I found a few more things that can go! I'll just start another box. I was hoping to get rid of some of those stamp sets. I don't mind donating, but it is going to cost me a fortune in postage. I should find a local place instead.

I made good progress and can still do more, but my back started to hurt BIG TIME. I'm so disappointed as I was feeling better the last week and was going to start my exercising again. But after dinner, I stood up and almost fell over. It was painful to stand up straight. I'll be using Advil and a heating pad tonight. I'm frustrated and discouraged that I can't be moving/exercising more. I know I'd be losing more weight if I could do that regularly.