View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 04:02 PM   #29
corkey
Rubber Obsessor

Update about that card, I went back to the store on Saturday and guess what the card wasn't anywhere to be found. There was a different lady working, she said she's only there on weekends and couldn't remember any card with two angels. She said she check in the back room, still no card. Then she said she'd check with the owner on Monday and get back to me. Well yesterday I received a call from the owner and she asked if I was the lady who had been up to her store asking about that stamp, said she knew the card I was asking about and it was a personal card that she received from one of her long time customers and didn't know what the stamp was or who the manufacturer was. That's when I told her that's okay because I'd gone online to Splitcoast Stampers and asked for help to identify a stamp and gave a discription, within a day I had lots of responses and someone identified the stamp as being made by Stampendous and even given a link where I could purchase it. I've ordered it and it should be coming within a couple of days. She then had the nerve to say she hoped I'd visit her store again. I was to polite to say anything but good bye.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!