Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #10847
sempermom
Hardware Hotshot

Hi Girls,

Grace, the Grandbabies are super adorable

Laurie, the trip sounds fun and relaxing, and that is sweet that Chey got extra lovins at the home, good for the residents too!

our "jiffy mix" dinner was pretty good, but yet needed just a lil extra somethin...not sure what, lol, but just that extra lil touch of whatever! i added onion to it and topped it with chopped fresh pasrley.
it is a pretty dish , would be good for a potluck or sunday dinner. i added a pic for you

Mom and i had our "do's" did today, way over due! and, we found out that our hairdresser nearly died early last mo!!! she had to be rushed to hosp becuase her colon burst!!! she is back at work and doing amazingly well considering all they had to do and how much they had to cut her! i nearly cried when she told us, as she has become a good friend over the yrs....quite shocking to say the least!

not much else is new here, dinner tonite was nothing exciting....dominos pizza, ha ha.......

walmart FINALLY had turkeys at 98 a pound and some nice small ones, sooo we shall have a turkey dinner Sunday , yay........

i want to get creative so badly but the mojo just wont get here! oh well.....soon i hope

Last edited by sempermom; 03-03-2014 at 12:24 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!