View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 02:32 PM   #52
3Fries
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeddmm View Post
This IS an easy one (if I had the strength to scrap ) In August my DH rented a much larger location for his Machine Shop so we've been spending lots of hours getting it ready to move into which should happen by the end of this month. Then he's been trying to buy another business and once that goes through, we will have actual employees that will come into the new location along with a lot of other equipment, so I've been spending time getting quotes for everything from insurances, software, utilities and equipment, etc. And to top it all off, my boss decided that the hours he asked me to work back in January no longer suit him because they didn't total up to at least 40 hours a week (was 35-38 hrs) so now I have to be at work by 6 a.m. until 4 p.m. I've been exhausted getting up at 4:30 to be at work by 6. I usually scrap after 8:30 p.m. but I can't keep my eyes open anymore! So I apologize for not doing any pages at all lately...I've not meant to ignore anyone just don't seem to have the time or the energy to do anything other than what absolutely needs done at home anymore...Hopefully by the end of the year, things will be MUCH better!
I always hate it when life gets TOOOO busy! You'll find the energy to scrap again soon! Just take care of yourself and don't overdo it with moving and all!

Paper Crafty Goals for 2013: 50/135 pages and 185/75 cards.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!