View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:54 AM   #9
DunderMifflin
Glitter Queen

WOW—thanks for the great responses! I really appreciate everyone sharing all this information! Sifting thru Google search results for the best price on the Cameo has been overwhelming and it helps to get feedback here.

My goal is to buy the Cameo tonight. Hopefully (though I don’t know how realistic this is) it will arrive later this week and in time for me to make a few Halloween cards. That assumes of course that I will be able to pick it up relatively quickly. I like to think I’m somewhat adept with computers so maybe the learning curve won’t be that great.

Here’s another “newbie” question if everyone doesn’t mind. From the research I’ve done, it is my understanding that there is a more deluxe version of the software for the Cameo. Is this something that is worth purchasing? Or is the software that comes with it sufficient?

Alternatively, is there other software by a different manufacturer that anyone would recommend?

Lastly, were any of you torn between the Cameo and another machine? I’ve done some basic research on alternatives but I have definitely read more about the Cameo and think it will be the best fit for what I will be doing.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!