10-16-2012, 07:26 AM
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE 5 - TASK 3 (Oct. 2012)
Hello friends! Are you ready for the third installment of this month's progressive challenge? The pages in the gallery this month are outstanding so far! I'm so glad you all decided to play!
PLEASE NOTE! Although this is in the digiscrap threads, anyone is welcome to play--whether they're a digi, paper or hybrid scrapper. Just as the digiscrappers sometimes have to change up the instructions a little to fit their digi needs when doing a traditional challenge, the "traditional" scrappers might have to improvise on some of the digi techniques. It should make things interesting!
Don’t know what a Progressive Challenge is? Go here to learn.
PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE #5 – TASK 3 (OCT.2012)
- Add a poem or quote of one line or more. Do some sort of highlighting to one or more words. (Bolding, different shadowing, glow, change color or opacity, you get the idea!)
- Add at least two journaling strips with journaling.
- Include some stitching somewhere on your page.
- Remember to first save your page in its original version to maintain your layers, so you'll be able to make additions in the final Task 4.
- Save your page for the web as a .jpg (600x600 or less) & upload to the Challenge 5-Task 3 Gallery by adding the keyword DGSCPR005Task3 when you upload. Please also post a link to this week’s work in this thread.
MY TASK 3 PAGE
Now go for it, ladies!
Wendy B in Sunny AZ
'14 SB Goal: 52 pgs. - YTD: 17 of 52