09-18-2012, 04:36 AM
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: over here :)
Challenge Title: Two Times the Fun
Hostess: stagccva, a/k/a Taylor
Date: Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Welcome to Day 16 of this year's Hope You Can Cling To challenges! We're glad to have you join us in this worthy cause; I'm thrilled to be hosting a challenge for the second year in a row.
When I think about breast cancer, and breast cancer awareness....I think doubles (for obvious reasons). My challenge to you today is to have TWO times the fun...with a little catch. Everything you use on your card, you have to use TWO of, but they must be slightly different. Two different patterned papers, two different buttons, two different ribbons, two different stamps (a stamp and a sentiment counts), etc.
TWO of each thing - no more, no less. Have fun seeing double!
You can see my card in the gallery, with details on the "twos" I used, HERE .
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7, 2012 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear plastic bag and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family. We would like for them to receive cards throughout the month of October, but we understand if you'd like to mail all your cards at once.
5. Since these cards will be used by visitors for patients, most should be blank inside, but feel free to send cards with messages of hope for the patients in addition to your challenge cards!
The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030
(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)
I'd like to extend a hug of thanks to my sample makers, PH in VA (Patricia) and Cook22 (Sabrina). You girls make me so happy, and made fantastic samples!
Thank you so much for participating in this card drive!