View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 03:52 AM   #4029
Ldumont999
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood17 View Post
I am just sitting here in tears - having an awful night with DH and DD and just asking prayers for peace for my DD I am at a place I don't even know what to do anymore - need prayer and people to stand with me for peace and emotional healing for both of us but also for DD's anger to give way and not have a hold on her anymore. . . Home life is just difficult and DH isn't helping anything seriously thinking of making him an EX -
Dear Michele. I am praying for you and yours. You are right to call on others to pray for you. You are not alone. Hang on to Him

Deuteronomy 31:8 It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.

Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of (the enemy), for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.

2 Corinthians 12:9 ...and then he told me, My grace is enough; it's all you need. My strength comes into its own in your weakness. Once I heard that, I was glad to let it happen. I quit focusing on the handicap and began appreciating the gift. It was a case of Christ's strength moving in on my weakness. (From the Msg)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!