View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #173
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Quote:
Originally Posted by loulou31 View Post
Of course we have room Welcome to our group. I will add you to the master list on page 1.
Thank you, Lou!! That's wonderful! I will make a sidebar list of all of you lovely ladies - I see two ladies I recognize! Hi Maggie, Hi MaryKate!!

I do dream of paper!! I have lots of lots of paper But mostly I adore buttons! I must have 1,000+ buttons in my stash - they are so fun!

Well, I should introduce myself! I'm Kelly I am married to my high school sweetie, nearly 30 years now. We have 4 kids and they do keep me busy! I'm a christian wife/mom and am usually volunteering at church or my son's private school (at the church) and shuttling my kids around from TaeKwanDo, Girl Scouts, Youth Groups, Rehearsals, etc! They are certainly active I have been scrapping for 30 years now - started in high school and stamping for about 10. I'd say my style is lots of layers - the more , the merrier! I haven't quite as much time to craft lately as I recently signed on as a book reviewer for a few companies and as an avid reader, usually have my nose stuck in a book When I'm not stamping, I do love the beach! We live so close to the beach here in Miami that I can't stay away for long

I'm blessed to be here and look forward to meeting you all!
x0x0
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!