View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:03 AM   #4015
Ldumont999
Pearl-ExPert

Praying for the many requests posted. Joan, so sorry to hear about your sil. Praying for their kids and for you.

Need prayer for a woman I work with. I'll just call her "D". D has two kids 10 & 13 and a husband. She and her husband have been doing nothing but fighting for years. It's turned into a miserable marriage. She & I only know each other a bit through the office - but most people here know I'm one of those weird Christians who actually believe in miracles and that I try to live out my faith. Someone told D to come talk to me. Her words were "all my friends are divorced, my parents are Catholic and no one in our family ever got a divorce - but both my friends and my family are telling me to get a divorce. I just want someone to give me a good reason NOT to get a divorce." Wow. What an opening. She and i have been talking and I gently nudged her into understanding that she could not fix her marriage - but she could work on her own attitude and God could fix things from there. She's been doing the Love Dare book and talking with me nearly every day. She had really bad weekend and is discouraged because she sees no response when she tries to love her husband. PLEASE pray that God would give her some encouragement and that she would receive a special touch from the Father this week - knowing that He cares for her and truly does hold her in the palm of His hand. Thank you.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!