View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 06:15 PM   #294
lori92760
Insane Embellisher

Send a message via AIM to lori92760

i have no idea whether i will do another show. i guess i'll see how this goes. there are a couple of places in town that said they would sell things for me. working and meetings at least 5 nights per month, plus add in daily exercise, dance lessons, book club and all the wifely things like cleaning and cooking and marketing, i feel like i am busy every minute of every day. the craft show crafting has taken the place of cleaning my house! and it shows.

i my real job, i price material by 3 times. if i pay $1 for a part, i sell it for $3. somewhere on scs i read it should be 4 times.

i will be sharing space with my son and his girlfriend. that will be fun. the table has to be covered and i plan on buying some plastic tableclothes for this one.

the show is at my church, so the table rental was $40 for two tables. i suspect we will make that. i plan on giving 10 percent back, then i probably owe my husband the rest for craft supplies!

i keep thinking i may have biten off more than i can chew. then i think last year at this show there was a 13 yr old selling bath fizzies, so if she can do it, surely i can. it will be interesting, if nothing else.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!