View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 05:21 PM   #78
Arizona Maine
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

To the following sweet ladies that added a card or more of mine to their favorites this week: Peggy (jasonw!), TrishG, Linda (Holstein, Kathleen Lammie and Lisa Lara
Thank you all so much! I was good to get back to card making and I appreciate you all so much!

Here are a few of my favorites:
HYCCT1207 Beautiful music by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers So pretty!

Sing! Take Two - HYCCT1207 by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers So sweet!

Latticework Bookmark by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers what an elegant bookmark!
Flamingo Fun by hmlopez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers nicely layered card

Shaker Circle Frames Wreath by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers love it!

WT396 What's Brewing? by KY Southern Belle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT396, Jerry's Mother_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers handsome!

The Cross by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers glorious!

Special Friend, TLC398 by Lynn Anderson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Lovely!