Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 09:50 AM   #10841
sempermom
Hardware Hotshot

Hi Girls,

Grace, the Grands sound adorable!

hope everyone is having a great weekend. not much going on here, we are sorta dreary and just a lil damp here today, usual fall weather!

i have been wanting to make a big pot of homemade chicken and rice soup.....maybe next sunday and have the Moms over, as it will make way too much for 2, LOL
the last whole chicken i baked gave some beautiful stock, so i have it frozen and ready to use

i have a project i wanna work on, have a bunch of pieces cut out, and one flower started, just cant get the mojo running yet, LOL.....why is it when you have the perfect day to stamp, you cant get the mojo going??

here is the linkie to the project, she does some really cool stuff!
Stampin Up Paper Flower with Tulle Tutorial - Patty's Stamping Spot

and i had a package come in which had some really nice pieces of the brown shipping paper, so i saved it and punched a bunch out.....they look very pretty! so, guess i will start saving that as well as all the other junk i keep "just in case", lol

animal planet had a marathon yesterday of cats 101, Too Cute, etc etc, and one show mentioned that it is better to spay or nueter BEFORE 6mo's, soooo...we have decided not to wait til Jan for Caesar. once we get young Rob home and the homecoming excitement settles i will be making the appt..... poor little guppy! no girlfriends for Caesar

something wierd has been going on here on the site for me....i keep getting logged off, and i never log off!! and, i hide the company forums, they keep popping back on the list.....very strange! i have it checked to keep me logged in, so not sure what is going on. i hope no one has kidnapped my acct, LOL.............

Last edited by sempermom; 03-03-2014 at 11:24 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!