View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 09:06 AM   #41
Mavenhur
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Favorites!

I didn't get in any stamping time this week but I was able to look in the gallery to get inspiration for the future!

Here are some that stood out to me:

Super cute mouse image! Not even a Mouse by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple and elegant blue butterflies Blue butterflies script card by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I love the color combo here Believe in Snowflakes! by atsamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Audrie scores another beauty: IC358 - Gratitude for Thanksgiving by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely layered hearts F4A138 Heart by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful embossed pinecones: WT396, Pine Sprig by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This technique is so cool! His Glory by Word Bird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gorgeous poinsettia! CAS Poinsettia by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Excellent retirement card: Enjoy Retirement by justsoducky - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Super cute holiday card with a great fold Merriest Wishes Winter Scene Card by Simone N - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love the look of this one: I Spy DSP by melbourne robyn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet baby card: Bundle of Joy by whoistracy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a lovely week everybody!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!