View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 05:29 AM   #8
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Here are some of my favorites;

Happy 1st Ann. to Alexa and Alan... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC358 Gold Wreath by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WRM - Pocket Silhouettes Using Emboss Resist by whiterockmama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Scenery by nyingrid - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT12012, IC358, Pretty Woman by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC358 FULL MOON by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What a blessing by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Old Fashioned Christmas by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC406, HYCCT1206, Hope by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflake Panels by Michelerey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ghostly Cat - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT219, For Jennifer with Hope! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing you well by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1208 Cardinal Snow Globe by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dancing Flowers by Geri Glynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Dance by Geri Glynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T's Winter Ledge tutorial by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anniversary Roses by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS296 A Jar Full by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know that with all the talent that is here, I am really sure that I have missed alot of beauties... Please show me what I missed... Thanks so much for looking. Also wanted to say thanks to all the talented artists that upload their beauties here....
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!