View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 03:19 AM   #1
Ocean County Stamper
Rubber Obsessor

Question Looking for...something hard to describe

HI! Here is what I'm trying to do: Take three sheets of cardstock and fasten them together, only in the upper left hand corner. The fastener would be something like a brad, but here's the kicker. The paper sheets need to be able to 'swing' or 'fan' so that I can see the two pages below. It's hard for me to describe. I am doing this project with a friend for her daughter's wedding. Using an eyelet, holds the three sheets together firmly, so they don't swing. Pretty much the same result with a brad, although I'm wondering if I can put something like a paperclip in between the 3 sheets, so that when I close the brad, it won't be tight against the paper so there will be clearance enough to allow the three sheets to swing or fan. That's the best idea I have so far, but if you are aware of something that would be more like the top and bottom of a brad that snaps together so that would allow extra room, to allow the 3 sheets to be nipped together, but still swing or fan away, please let me know! Thank you for any ideas!
Ann
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!